The Indonesian economy continued to thrive in the past two years despite several hurdles. The Ecommerce, Quick Commerce, 3PL markets in Indonesia are expected to reach over USD 12 billion in 2023. With the influx of demand, the need to meet technological supply is crucial for the operations to sustain and scale.
Technology offers great opportunities to solve critical challenges in a commerce journey lifecycle.
- CX and customer privacy hurdles due to number leakage and no visibility during the last-mile operations.
- Manual or no order verification process resulting in fake orders, order returns (RTO), and high costs per delivery.
- Increased time to delivery and attempts to delivery due to less informed customers.
- Inconsistent delivery rates and times due to low call pick-up rates at the last mile.
- Low retention and repeat order rates because of inconsistent CX during post-purchase service